Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here we go!

Hi Everyone. I am Tracey and this is my very first blog entry here - YEAH!

When I stumbled into this concept of blogging, I noticed many contributors have a specific niche to write about, an area of authority or expertise. My first thought was that I'm not really an expert on anything. How can I create a blog that will have meaning and impact?

Truth be, I have more than a few areas I could speak to you about with more authority than I care to have. I hate to think of limiting my thoughts and creative process to one specific subject. I just can't do it.


So here's my angle, how I plan to share. I am starting life over in my mid forties, a divorced single mom of a special needs child with multiple emotional and behavioral problems. I have been a registered nurse for over 20 years, with experience in both clinical and corporate settings.

I am an avid photographer, specializing in abstract artistic pieces and I love to write in rhyme and rhythm, so expect a poem here and there. My voice is quirky and has a halarious if not sometimes irreverent edge.

I love to eat at nice, family owned restaurants and listen to live music in this awesome town, Nashville Tennessee. I'll certainly share my favorite places to eat and people to see along the way.

So, here we go! Sound interesting? If so, click on that subscribe button and come take a walk with me. I've got some good designer coffee and scones waiting when we get back.

4 comments:

  1. i am a good listener .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry - thanks for stoppin by. I hope to get to know you here.

    (can you enable access to your profile?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome.....I noticed you subscribed to my blog "The Alternate View". Thanks! For a real ride through the blog-o-sphere, check out my 'real' blog "Hypocrisy" and all the interesting folks in my blog roll.

    http://lotus07rant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reference Bruce. I'll see you on the other side. Mwhahahaha!

    ReplyDelete