Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Perfectly Flawed


Good vs. Bad according to the world's standards. Made to feel less of a person by not meeting the expectations of those self perceived righteous people. Hidden yet revealing, tentative and concealing. Mysterious and full of intriguing layers. Who is this man so perfectly flawed?


"Will she run if she knew all of me", he thinks. Though I know he's just a man striving to be better as he steps up the heightened risers of life. Searching for betterment in the daily strife. Knowing no fear, being true to self and not afraid to die of this body. Though the reaches of death still not concored in an empty existence. What's missing he says. Not excitement, love, money, pleasure - he really doesn't understand. But the feeling of discontent prevails and perpetuates a persistent unknown dissatisfaction.


Who wants the perfect man, enlightened, pure and whole. Not me I say, what a bore! At last I realize as I look into those deep ocean eyes; honest, yet hidden. No hurry here, taking time to explore. Seeking more of that complex and intriguing soul. Give me bits, in measured doses. I trust when you say, would not mess with my mind in that way. So let it go and unfold a new day. I'm here listening with baited breath. A heart longing for stimulation from what you say. Give it up & let it go. I'm not going away.


Take your time; you'll know when it's right. You perfectly, beautiful scary flawed man. You have my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment