Thursday, April 2, 2009

I choose to be happy today


Today is a day it could go either way, but because I am able, I have decided to be HAPPY today.


Sure, it would be easy to lay out all the crap that is going on in my life at the moment, but then I'd have to take a number and get in line to swap stories. Seems there is so much uncertainty and unrest brewing under the surfaces of our lives. I know I've reached the boiling point and am so close to just dissipating into the cold dry air above me.


But today, for this moment in time, I am finding my strength. It could be worse, I see it everyday. Nope, today I am thankful for the blessings of food to eat, a roof over my head, my health and the health of those I love. And I am most thankful for those who love me.
Why worry about tomorrow? Tomorrow has it's own set of troubles.


~ Peace ~


No comments:

Post a Comment